The Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation (MSTU CA)
The Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation (MSTUCA) invites young people who want to devote their lives to Civil Aviation and get a very interesting and prestigious profession, become acquainted with experienced and well-wishing professors and make new friends.
The Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation is a leading aerospace institution of higher education in Russia which trains civil aviation specialists in the maintenance of aircrafts.
The MSTUCA graduates get job not only in Civil Aviation and transport field but also in other industries. The University cooperates with many foreign educational institutions and trains foreign students from more than 35 countries.
The University departments are headed by experienced scientists-academicians. There are professors and academicians from different public and scientific Academies in Russia and abroad. Renowned figures of science and technology are among them. The training and research laboratories are equipped with modern computers, instruments and devices, stands, simulators, working models of aviation equipment, technical training and knowledge test aids. This makes it possible to conduct classes and carry out scientific work at modern level of science and technology.
The University library contains textbooks on specialties of all the departments; there are publications on actual problems of science, technology and social sciences. It is one of the best aviation-oriented libraries in Russia.
Digital library resources are part of the MSTUCA library, which is regularly replenished by works of our University professors.
The MSTUCA has a hostel located in a park near the University and the underground station. The students live in rooms for 2 or 3 persons. Living alone is possible if there is an available room. There are good conditions for studying in the hostel too.
The University’s facilities provide good conditions for amateur activities, student’s festivals, concerts of masters of art and popular musical groups. The University has a sports complex and many athletes clubs.
Foreign students have classes together with Russian students. Studying is conducted in Russian language.
Foreign citizens, who speak Russian, take the admission exams for the first year course at the MSTUCA.
Foreign citizens, who do not speak Russian, have an opportunity to take a one-year Pre-University course.
Admission for 2016/2017 academic year
|NAME of COURSE:||DURATION||TUITION
|BACHELOR DEGREE:||rub per year|
|25.03.01 Maintenance of aircrafts and engines||4,5 years||190 000|
|25.03.02 Maintenance of aircraft electric systems and avionics||4,5 years||190 000|
|20.03.01 Technosphere safety||4 years||190 000|
|09.03.01 Informatics and computer science||4 years||190 000|
|01.03.04 Applied mathematics||4 years||190 000|
|23.03.01 Technology of transport processes||4 years||160 000|
|38.03.02 Management||4 years||160 000|
|42.03.01 Advertising and public relations||4 years||120 000|
|25.04.01 Maintenance of aircrafts and engines||1,5 years||190 000|
|25.04.02 Maintenance of aircraft electric systems and avionics||1,5 years||190 000|
|25.05.03 Maintenance of transport radio equipment||5,5 years||190 000|
|SECOND HIGHER EDUCATION:|
|38.03.02 Management||3 years||88 000|
|23.03.01 Technology of transport processes||3 years||88 000|
|The Pre University course||165 000|
Accommodation fee for double room is 36 000 rub. per year for each person. The University provides students with medical insurance.
Students who are trained under 25.03.01 have an opportunity to study on self-payment bases on Program Type Training Boeing 737-3/4/500 Cat. B1, according to the European requirements, on the basis of the European University after the third year.
Transfer from the airport
The Sky Education provides foreign citizens with transfer from Moscow Airports.
The applicant must inform us about the date, the time of arrival (Moscow time) and the flight number not later than 5 days before arrival.
WELCOME TO THE MSTUCA!
List of documents submitted by foreign entrants to the University and requirements for their execution
Documents of foreign candidates should be translated into Russian and certified*.
Validity of passport should not expire earlier than 18 months from the date of commencement of the student visa.
The applicant is fully responsible for the authenticity of the submitted documents. In case of no submission of the following documents, the applicant will not be admitted to the University.
Documents required considering the candidate’s admission for entrance exams and visa support
- Application for admission addressed to the Rector of the University;
- Personal information form attached to the application form. (Postal address, phone number and e-mail must be specified);
- Copy of passport;
- A copy of legalized** (if necessary) in the established order education documents with the taken subjects and marks (grades), which give an access to higher education in the country of issue.
After reviewing the documents, the administration makes a decision about an access to the entrance examinations
in MSTU CA and about an invitation to enter the Russian Federation.
Documents presented on arrival at the University (personally provided by the foreign citizen)
- Passport and its certified* translation;
- Birth certificate and its certified* translation;
- Certificate(-s) confirming the period of study in the previous institution (school, lyceum, college, etc.);
- Original education documents, legalized** (if necessary) in the established order, with the taken subjects and marks (grades), which give an access to higher education in the country of issue.
- A certified* translation of education documents and appendices to them;
- For documents that require in Russia an official confirmation (recognition) of level of education acquired abroad (more info: http://nic.gov.ru/en):
two certified* copies of a translation of education documents and appendices to them;
- Medical certificate on the absence of socially dangerous diseases (or medical certificate form № 086/у issued in Russia and neighboring countries) certified by an official health authority of the state;
- Photofluorography, medical certificates on absence of hepatitis and HIV certified by an official state authority, where they were issued;
- 15 matte photos (3×4 cm).